Yup, the (peri)menopause can lead to dry skin — but that doesn't mean it needs to stay that way. These quick beauty hacks can come to the rescue.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- 'Tattoos Should Be Carried With Love': A Tattoo Artist's Advice To Tattoo Virgins
- The Skin We're In: What Is The Social And Psychological Impact Of Having A Lot Of Tattoos?
- What Do You Need To Know About Tattoo Aftercare If You Want Your Tattoo To Look Good Forever?
- Signs To Run, Not Walk, Out Of A Tattoo Studio (And How To Choose The Right Artist For You)
- Beginning black skin care for men