Antibiotics are real life-savers — but if we continue to abuse them, they won't be for much longer. Here's why you should never ask for antibiotics when dealing with a flu or the common cold.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Can Regenerative Oils And Conditioners Like Clairol Metalex Repair Your Damaged Hair?
- 'Pine Mouth Syndrome': When Eating Pine Nuts Leaves A Bitter (Or Metallic) Taste In Your Mouth
- What Can And Can't We Do To Prevent And Slow Premature Aging?
- What Does Proper Hydration Have To Do With Treating Acute And Chronic Bronchitis?
- Chemical Peels: Benefits, Risks, And Why Not To DIY These Facial Treatments