In 3 days time I am supposed to have my period. I slept with my boyfriend during ovulation time and he is not sure whether he came inside me. We were not using any protection. Now I have sore breasts, slight lower abdominal cramps and slight pain at the level of my belly button. My breast has also become full of arteries showing and they are hard. Also, when I eat I feel like it could not be digested. I feel my stomach full. The last time we had sex (that is about six days ago), i had a pinkish spot on my underwear immediately after intercourse. I have been having these slight lower abdominal cramps and sore breast for the past 10 days. Could I be pregnant? I am 24 years old. Please give me some advise?

hello mam, from past few years my period were ir regular..

Now after intercourse in july it start regular, after sex i chk --negtive result in prega news and period came on 16 Augst..

After period i did again on 21 Aug without any protection methods.. than after sex Next Day I chk Prega news Result was --negative...and chk after a few days result Was also--Negative But i m getitng continues -- headache, tiredness and my abdomen is little out and getting pain in lower abdomen

Now my period date 15 Sep lapse as per the Guidance of using Prega news I used it today after 7 Days of lapse in period in -Evening Time it Result Show again Negative...

but practically abdomen out,headache and tiredness and low fever ..Please give your best guidance after considering all my points....What is Reality and What to Do Now if There is Pregnancy

Waiting for your expert reply plz......