I had sex for the first time just over 5 days ago (around 2 days after my last period). Although he entered me twice it was mostly rubbing and he ejaculated just outside of my vagina. would it be possible to get pregnant like this?. i've been getting slight stomach cramp, pains and sickness but figured this could just be because im worrying about it. i taken a pregnancy test yesterday day and even though i know it's really early when i looked closely i could just make out a very faint positive result. am i pregnant?

Even "ejaculated just outside of my vagina" can end up in a pregnancy, hun. Sorry! Do some more research on the internet about the hCG that has to be in the urine to show a +. In a day or two get Home Preg. Test (HPT) from CVS because that one offers a lower level of detection, and see. U should not read the test after 10min. or so, a ghost line may show a false +. Pre-cum has sperm in it too! Are you using the bathroom alot, in early pregnancy you will. Your breast will become sore too. I hope this helped some.

Thanks for your reply. I taken another test this morning and ended up with another faint positive result so i'm going to wait another week or so and take another test just to be sure. thanks for your help!

I would be very suprised if you got a positive result 5 days after sex, especially when the sex was only two days after your period ended. Most likely that you wouldn't have ovulated this cycle yet. You need to wait until around the time your period is next due, then take the test again.