I had intercourse 3 days before my ovulation...and i took unwanted 72hrs i pill powdered and mixed with cofee...with in 12 hrs but after 45 minutes i vomited but i didnt repeat the next tablet....1 month passed still idont get period reply immediatly......but last few days sleeplessness and backache....

You don't give actual dates, which would have been more helpful rather than the relative terms used.

• You could possibly be pregnant as you vomited and didn't complete the ipill course.
  • Some of the hormone treatment will have got into your system and altered your cycle, and you may not be pregnant.

I suggest you take a home pregnancy test

Lmp 23may.....6th fertile day....i took unwanted 72 hrs i pill half tablet only....

72 hrs unwanted ipill half dose will be effect or wat???

Your Last menstrual period cannot be 23 May as today is only 21 May. And yes, you ovulate on what is considered your 6th fertile day. So you haven't given any more information!
1. What date did you have intercourse?
2. What date did your last period start?
3. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
4. Are your periods regular?
5. How do you know when you ovulated?

It will not be as effective as taking the whole course, but you did vomit, so may not have absorbed the whole tablet.

Oh sorry 23 rd april Lmp

My periods are regular.. ..after my periods on the day of 13 or 14 th i have ovulation that i get pain over the left or right side of the abdomen...but this time i got periods on 23april and intercoursed on 6 th and 7 th.....i took i pill half dose after 12 hrs but i vomitd within 45 minits so i didnt repeat...then after 12 from my ovulation i started pain over the abdomen like premenestrual syndrome..but i dont get periods.....till now i didnt get periods ..and i hav backache ..so sensitive and slight pain over the niple while touch....

But you haven't answered the other questions!

LMP is not much help on its own.

I just answerd .....

You still haven't told me the length of your cycle, but I assume it is 26-27 days. Also I wanted exact dates. I think sometimes you use cycle days; sometimes calendar days. So:
1. LMP = 23rd April
2. Ovulation (the day of 13 or 14 th i have ovulation): CD 13 or 14 = 5th or 6th May. Which was it?
3. Sex ( intercoursed on 6 th and 7 th.) 6th May might be significant. But if you ovulated 5th May, then you were probably not fertile on 6th-7th May - previously you said "I had intercourse 3 days before my ovulation" = CD 10 or 11 = 2nd or 3rd May
4. PMT Pain (after 12 from my ovulation) = CD 25 or 26 = 17th or 18th May.
5. Period due CD 27 or 28 = 19th or 20th May? Today is only 21st May.
The half dose tablet could have altered your cycle a bit.
Please can you state which calendar days are correct.

Reply me....i answered....plz see it.....

I have answered - about 10 minutes ago. It probably takes some time for notification to get to you.

intrecoursed on 6th day thrice and 7 th at night....and 12hrs after i took pill....but after one day or second day(am not remembering exactly)anyway i had slight abdominal pain so am thinking afterintercourse the the 2nd day i ovulated....so ther is a chance of pregnancy

I am trying hard to work out for you the chance of pregnancy, but you are still not giving me the answers. So please give me actual calendar dates.
What do you mean by "the 2nd day i ovulated" - you only ovulated one day!
I need your response to each of the 5 points in my previous post in order to help you.