I started taking cerazette 3 weeks ago and has left me with all sorts of problems! I hate it, and after reading the other posts so do the majority of women. Iv'e decided to just stop taking it this morning and I am never going back to it. >:(
I'm always moody and tearfull to the point where I get depressed and just want to hide under the duvet :-( My poor boyfriend is a saint for putting up with me! Iv'e also had bloatness, blured vission (I dont wear glasses or contacts) my vission has always been great. the worst symptom Iv'e had and still do is thrush. Iv'e tried canisteen and natural yogurt, nothing has worked, Iv'e even suffered from bad paranoia!
Iv'e had no periods with the pill(i know it's only been 3 weeks) but iv'e had really bad brown discharge , it's horrible and really heavy. the thing that has scared me the most is the fact that many women on here have misscarried after taking cerazette. I'm 27 and deffinately want a baby before I'm 30, I'm scared that after taking this awfull pill I will miscarry in future.
I'm distressed about this :-(
I really wish I would have looked at this site before taking the pill, it's ruining my whole body. x

If it's giving you horrible symptoms, I suggest you go back to your doctor and say you want off this medication and to be switched to something else.

Hi i know this thread is from a long time ago but i just wanted to share my cerazette horror story!

I was put on cerazette 4 months ago after being taken off migrogynon due to migrane.  Well...my migranes got so bad on cerazette that i couldnt see out of my peripherals, i had serious blurred vision, pigmentation on my upper lip which hasnt left and i put n a stone in 3 months...  The doc advised me to stop taking it ASAP as he said the blood vessels had swollen in my brain and this couldve led to a stroke.  Basically my body had taken a bad reaction to the hormone.  The only form of contraception i am allowed now is an IUD or condoms.  However i have to wait for my period before i can have the IUD fitted.  This hasnt come yet and its been a month...i have had all the symptoms but no bleed and have taken two negative pregnancy tests...Just want it to come so that i can have the IUD fitted, so stressed out!