I have been on cerazette fir almost 2 years and i have not had a period for nearly 2 years, until recently there was a brown discharge and now blood and i am getting but cramps as well, is this something i shouldn worry about?

cerazette only works as a contraceptive as it causes such violent mood swings and depression that no man who values his manhood would go near a woman who was taking it!!

Oohh that's very harsh!
I have been taking Cerazette since it was first released in the UK as I have no other option, I cannot take the combined pill so have had to get used to the fact that Cerazette / POP pills are the only option for me.
Not having periods is deemed to be a good sign that the pill is working well, I generally go about 8-12mths without a period then I might have one with cramps but then it goes again.

Women on this pill are not evil - your body needs to settle into anything, some women wont suit certain pills, some will....

If men think we are violent on the pill then use a condom!! I think Cerazette is great, always worked for me. Admittedly when you get a period you feel a bit rubbish but lets be honest, you havent had one for ages so you have got used to not having them! :-)

I have been taking Cerazette for nearly 2 years and havent had a period as yet.

I disagree that anyone on this pill is evil - i used to have very bad PMT which has now gone - thanks to Cerazette :-)

The only downside for me is the spots - but they beat having a period!

I have recently got a blurry patch appear in my peripheral vision and i'm worried if i go to the docs they will take me off cerazette even though as i said above i have been on the pill for almost 2 years. Can side affects appear this late down the line??

been on it for a think a few years stopped having periods in aug i got worried i wasnt having any went off the cerazette last month to get my periods started again and nothing has come im soooo worried :-(

That happened to me too, but i think it's probably just because we've been on it for so long and it takes a while for the body to re-adjust. Try not to worry too much or it'll make the situation worse - stress always makes me miss a period! :-)

It can take 6 months or more for your cycle to normalize - you may also feel pregnant (get all the symptoms) do one test, unlike me who just did 3 to be sure that I am not!

D

Ive recently started taking the pill ( on my 3rd week)im really worried that im going to gain wieght! im already over weight  and trying to diet.. so i dont want to  to take one step forward and three steps back .

Fiona don't worry about putting on weight with this pill... I have been at target with Slimming World for over a year and have started the pill 3 or 4 months ago. It's not made one ounce of a difference! Just carry on with good healthy low fat foods and be active and you'll be fine! ;0)

Hi ive been a cerezette user for 3 years and my huge problem is mood swings they didnt start untill my second year but they are getting so much worse if im stressed its like its magnified and blown up big time I feel guilt for my partner because he has to deal with my demon! Trust me its not pritty but its natural for cerezette. It not a pill thay makes you gain weight because ive lost stones since started using it. My hair is falling out in places but I have so much so it dont make a differance to me lol. I only bleed properly when my body feels underweight nd I have the odd brown blood once in a while thats ur body getin rid of the dirty inside. I have been asked if id like to be removed from the pill and placed on something else because of my mood swgs but im trying to control them and hopefully I will.. What a nightmare! Xx

Hi I've been on the cerezette pill for about 2 and a half years.

It feels great not having a period as I suffered with really bad pains whilst on them!

But now I must admit that I don't feel normal with not having a period.

Will this effect me in future ?

I would like to have children one day and would just like to be on something that won't effect me.

Any ideas?