I am hoping to choose a birth control pill that has as few hormones in it as possible, and that is part of the reason why I am looking into the cerazette mini pill. If there are any women here using the cerazette mini pill, can you describe any side effects that the cerazette mini pill cause for you?

Hello
I am on the cerazette mini pill and have been for three years now. There are no side effects, at least none that I have noticed, perhaps because there are fewer hormones than with other pills. But you do know that there is a slightly higher chance that you will get pregnant despite taking the cerazette mini pill, don't you?

It affects different women differently, been taking it for about three weeks and to begin with i was moody, for the past 8 days ive ha da very wierd period, started with brown discharge, then went to blood and now im back on the brown disacharge again which feels like it will never stop! Im gonna stick it out for the 3 months and see how I go, hopinh my body just needs some time to get used to it.