Hi, I suffer from coronary heart disease for 5 years, I also take medications for high blood pressure and atherosclerosis. Since, these conditions get more progressive in time I would like to prevent possible damage. Is chelation therapy appropriate for me?

Hi, I have been using chelation supplements for some time to decrease risk of circulatory complications. EDTA (Ethylene-Diamine-Tetra-Acetic acid) has been proven in studies to reduce plaque in atherosclerosis, and enabling circulation to blocked veins and arteries. It can be given intravenously or orally. It acts by binding toxic metals such as lead or mercury, and was approved by the FDA. Orally ingested EDTA is about 5% more effective than intravenous solutions of EDTA. You can keep you blood vessels free of toxic metals by taking a capsule of chelating agent a day, and reduce possibility of atherosclerosis.