Okay so here is the story.
For the last three days I have been experiencing some really odd events. First off three nights ago my stomach started cramping and I felt unbelievable nausea and my stomach tightened and felt like I was going to vomit. I forced myself to sleep at 3:30 AM.
Then the next morning (at around 12pm when I woke up) I still felt nauseas. Going into the night I felt well, so I went to the gym and did a light workout (after about 45 min. I felt so dizzy I had to leave). Then all of the sudden I felt nausueas again. It was on again/off again symptoms.
My husband came home and took me to the store to pick up dinner and while walking I started feeling dizzy and the same on again off again nausea. We came home I ate and took motion sickness meds and felt ok for about two hours and then the symtoms returned. I again forced myself to sleep at 2am.
I woke at 8:30 am to go to work and I felt a little better but still nauseas. Throughout the day I felt the on again off again nausea. I came home and felt fine for about an hour then felt really nauseas after eating. Thats tonight, and I feel even worse than I did earlier today. I have felt like a lump was in my throat all throughout and also cold and hot at the same time and also a light headache and also some cramping and diharea (but not watery). I'd like to hear opinions of others and see whats up. (i dont have med insurance so I cant easily go see a doctor)

Thanks for any feedback

Brittany

PS. Im 21 no kids and have a back injury.(dont know what else im supposed to say.

this is exactly what i have somebody please tell us what is wrong? i also noticed a progression of increasing nausea over the past couple of days but now i can't even bear the thought of eating. however, i don't have diahhrea. just nausea and stomach pains...

I seem to be having the same thing. I can't think of eating but when I do I feel a little better but it comes back. I get the worst of this at night right before I go to bed. My mother says it might be dairy or spices that are causing this. And maybe its a virus. [She seems to be having the same thing.] If you have any information on what is going on please share it.

Ok, I'm in the same boat here! This is driving me crazy. I did not have my period though, just light spotting and my last period was April 3. I hope we find out soon. I just had an ultra sound done yesterday, waiting the results. I had terrible stomach problems for about 2 weeks, not just constipation. No food sounds good and I'm constantly sick to my stomach. I force myself to eat healthy foods and have been taking prenatals "just in case", but no positive urine or blood test. this "sickness" started on about April 17. All of my symptoms seem to be "pregnancy" symptoms. Heartburn, very tired (at first I slept for 2 days straight!), headaches, bloody nose at night, the list goes on.

I'm typically a very healthy person, and I feel like everyone thinks I'm crazy. I see that everyone here has the same symptoms, but we have no answers! I can't find anything on the internet that might "mimic" these symptoms. Even if I have a tubal preg or something, that would show up on my ultrasound. I will keep all updated. Please veryone leave more info. Kim

I have been having the same symptoms for the last 5 months now. at first i thought it was just after baby symptoms, but hes 8 months now and my symptoms are worsening over time. i have lost 37lbs in this time period. Ive also had symptoms like constipation, and vomiting for no reason. My doctor thought it was a thyroid problem but everything was normal. ive also been tested for ciliac disease, thyroid problems, mono, diabetese, hypoglycemia, hiv/aids, and stds, but everything is fine. Ive been doing some research on IBS (irritable bowl syndrome) and that seems to be the only thing that makes sense! im not sure if you've lost a lot of weight but thats the only thing that doesnt really fit in with anything.

I too have had similar symptoms too for some months.. (nausea and shuddering/shaking during the night on and off).

At first I considered: virus, ulcer, food allergy, parasite, tumor, reflux, glucose levels, etc.. I've been medically tested for all these (and more) and all test have come back negative.

I've found that if I don't eat after about 9pm, then I'm good. Though, I still have the symptoms only about 1% of the real thing.. so the condition is still there, but the symptoms are very muted.

male/30yrs

Hey everyone!
Recently I have been dealing with similar symptoms. I was very very dizzy, nauseous, and I had hot and cold flashes. This would go off and on for a few weeks, then a couple days ago it was really bad so I went to the doctor. She had no idea what I had but I knew I had acid reflux so I asked if it could be related, the doctor said it could. So she told me to take Prilosec (its over the counter acid reflux medicine). I took it the first day and I felt a little better, the second day I felt a lot better, and today no dizziness, no nothing! Yea, anyway, before I went to the doctor I saw this vlog and I decided to let you guys know what helped me. It could be that you guys have acid reflux, especially if you feel slightly better when you don't eat late at night which some of you said...I can't eat late anymore, I try not to eat after 6 or seven that helps too. Well, I hope this helps. Ttyl

Hello All,

I had very similiar symptoms and my Gall Bladder was bad. Of course those symptoms are sitll there after having it removed and they say that my Bile Ducts get blocked and I have large growths on my liver. Those symptoms do sound like a Gall Bladder attack and for most people that is resolved by removing it. I hope this helps.

I have had very similar symptoms for several years...Typically:-

Reflux, sore throat, dizzyness, nausea, diorreah, constipation, reddened stinging eyes, severe stomach cramps (fainted from pain in past), hot stomach (assume acid), burping, bloating, dry mouth and throat, shaking, can't think/vague mind, migraine, brightness in eyes, sleeplessness, then finally depression, etc..

After travelling to Japan, China, and Sinapore my symptoms have become worse.....If I eat garlic or onion the acid symtptoms and reflux become worse.... If I excercise I get dizzy easily or shake.....Twice in the last year I had white patches on my tonsils, but it wasn't tonsillitis after swabs.

I was diagnosed with Glandular fever over 6 months ago (6 months after symptoms increased) but even after this has seemingly cleared I have the same symptoms.

All tests have been normal....blood, stool, urine, endoscopy, colonoscopy, throat swabs, etc. with the exception of my blood pressure being high and liver function being slightly abnormal...

Drinking alcohol or changing diet makes no difference (including fibre suppliments, slippery elm, etc....excercise makes no difference (I used to walk 6-7kms to/from work every day)....stress levels make no difference (problems occur almost daily whether at work, while on holiday, etc).....

I'm very very tired of my life being made so uncomfortable and difficult by these problems....when I feel ok I am generally very happy and make an effort....but this changes suddenly - typically I have a hot stomach then become dizzy/have nausea and can'y concentrate on anything followe by bloating, reflux, sore eyes, and odd bowel movements...

If anyone has any idea of what could be causing this, other than the usual GP opinion of Migraine or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (which seem to be an excuse for , I would be very grateful for the advice..

Cheers,

Mark..

**edited by moderator**

I've been working with my GI doc to diagnose similar problems. Mine started (I thought) back in October, at least I thought so, with a virus that went through the family. A couple weeks later when everyone else was feeling better, my stomach acted up again (after we ate a dinner out). I had horrible nausea that night and over the next few weeks I had a burning sensation in my stomach and a dull ache / pain in my mid-chest area. I had mild diarrhea, but never any vomiting since that virus. With the various symptoms my diet was modified to a 'gallbladder diet' which I've found some safe foods that seem to help.

I went to see a few different doctors during all this and was prescribed some antacids for gastritis (stomach inflammation). I was on Protonix for about a week during thanksgiving, by Saturday (after Tday) I was having horrible dizziness and called the doctor who said to stop the Protonix and go on Pepcid AC if still having burning sensations. I'm also taking a few OTC supplements like Milk Thistle and Mastic Gum. Slowly I started feeling better.

Eventually I was able to have an EGD done and by mid-December (when it was performed) I was feeling 90% better. The EGD came back clean, I had mild gastritis and no H.Pylori. By the end of December I was feeling great again. That lasted about 2-3 weeks, I was eating well and trying some regular foods again. During that time I developed a chest congestion/cough. For about a week I had the cough but was otherwise OK. We went out to eat later that week and I tried a salad with Caesar dressing along with some other 'safe' foods. That evening I woke up with rapid heart rate and was unable to get back to sleep. Since then I've had daily bouts of unsettled / sour stomach, have been taking Pepcid AC again, but have otherwise been manageable.

Prior to all this happening I noticed myself having reactions to some foods like Ice Cream -> the runs and Shrimp -> itching and had removed them from my diet. Also during that time there was a period over a few weeks where I'd get bouts of itchiness in my torso (front and/or back), for a few hours each evening.

Well, all this said, I've had an ultrasound on my GB and the EGD and nothing conclusive yet but it looks like I have early signs of cholesterolisis of the gallbladder (small polyps found during my ultrasound) and/or Chronic Cholecystitis (I suspect). Since this can take some time to diagnose, I'm stuck riding it out. In the interim, eating a very bland diet seems to help with the symptoms.

Hello All,

This Acctually Happened To Me Last Night, I Started Sweating, Feeling Sick, Shaking, Stomach Pain Etc.. I Got Diagnosed With IBS Not Long Ago, The Tablets I Was Taking To Stop The Heartburn Are Called Omeprazole, Apparently They Have Withdrawel Symptoms If You Have Been Taking Them For A Long Time,,

Have You Been Taking Any Ant-acid Tablets Recently That You Have Stopped Using? Or Do You Suffer From Really Bad Heartburn Or Anything?
With The Heartburn You Can Get All Sorts Wrong With You, Including This Urge To Suddenly Vomit- Then You Just Feel Really Sick Afterwards,,

I Have Been Suffering From Heartburn Problems Now For Around 9 Months, To The Extent Where It Was Making Me Sick, But Hey The NHS Dont Bother These Days, You Have To Force Them To Treat You..

Try Going To Your GP And Explaining The Situation,, I Am 99% Sure He Will Put You On Ant-acids

Believe Me, I'm 16 And Have Been Diagnosed With All Sorts, Just Try It =)

Hope You Get Better Soon!

x

Hi All I have been having similar problem from last 3-4 weeks on/off! Thought may be food poisioning initially.. but its taken just too long now.. I have flu-like sickness, weak feeling, Nausea and heavy stomach. Little burning eyes and dry and chapped lips (as if its years since i drank water). Though i didnt have diarea! I tried digestive/heartburn tablets yesterday.. but yet to know effects.. Can someone tell what had worked? Appreciate your help a lot... Cheers

Hi All

I have been having similar problem from last 3-4 weeks on/off! Thought may be food poisioning initially.. but its taken just too long now..

I have flu-like sickness, weak feeling, Nausea and heavy stomach. Little burning eyes and dry lips (as if its years since i drank water). Though i didnt have diarea! I tried digestive/heartburn tablets yesterday.. but yet to know effects..

Can someone tell what had worked? I hope its nothing critical and has a cure..

Appreciate your help a lot...

Cheers

My daughter is 16, she has had a time with her period. The doctor put on patch 4 months ago to try and get it back on track. She has bouts with sick to her stomach, throwing up, hot flashes with dizziness. They have checked her blood sugar, and I dont know what else with no answers, she is going back tomorrow for 3rd ultrasound to check cyst on ovary. She is a high school cheerleader, and this past season she couldn't even get through a whole game, she would almost faint and then she would throwup and be sick for hours. I just don't know what to do, I have taken her to ER while she is sick but they seem to find nothing. Her doctor can't find nothing. I am sick with worry.

Thanks,
Debbie

I had exactly the same well it started off this way ... I have now complained to the doctors for not sorting the problem out sooner because it has caused me to have to leave my job as it came to the point where I had to push myself out of bed (and I mean literarly) in the morning.

It started off with sickness and dizziness and I get cramps to the point were I am crying my eyes out at one point the doctors told me I could have been hypoglicemic - which after tests turned out I wasn't as well as other tests they all came back negative.

I have now complaied once again and as some of my family have ceoliac (I think thats how you spell it) disease which don't worry its not and actual disease (it is just were your body creates an antibodie against the gluten) its just like an allergy to gluten which is found in most things like bread and anythig with wheat or certain other things - I am now going to the hospital in April and if this isn't the problem I refuse to let it drop as I cannot carry on anymore like this !

Hopefully it will all be sorted out soon and I will keep you posted but its a good idea to go to the doctors and rule out everything because even though nobody in your family may have it it could be that they wern't active with it but were carriers like carriers of heart disease or anything similar parents might not have it but it can become active in there family if passed on and unfortunatly there children get it. But it is not the end of the world if you do get it as there are more products being made aware of the problem and are making it more easier for people with this to eat there way through a normal life.