Users comments and reviews on article Cervical Dystonia Symptoms and Treatment by Dana Fenton

Very helpfull , i have suffered with this for over twenty years,started when i was 22 years old,took ages for my doctor to work out what was going on,was given injections,into my neck,and tablets to release the muscles.Had ct scans of my brain and spine,last one done a month ago,awaiting to go back to see if they have found any thing? this has ruled my life and my familys life,funny thing is that it eased off when i was pregent.Then came back after i gave birth.

I agree, the article is very useful. But all the basic information from the article is well-known, but for additional information, thanks. I came to your site in search about dystonia, my grandmother suffers from dystonia and sometimes falls down, and because of the age it's very hard to get up. I want to know if someone knows about medical alert systems, can they be reassigned so that when you press a button, a call is made not to the hospital, but for example to me? And how to do it? Thanks. respond please

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use