Users comments and reviews on article Is it Safe to Exercise during Pregnancy? by Dana Fenton

I think that stretching and exercising are really important. From personal experience, I think that G2 Fit makes a really good maternity stretch mat. The stretches that they introduce are very helpful and relaxing.

THANK YOU

I agree with almost everything in this article. Most of it is perfect.

As a Wellness Coach and former fitness instructor I totally agree on the importance of exercise during pregnancy.

I just wrote an article that compliments this one. Whether you are pregnant now or preparing for pregnancy please inform yourself.

Your health and that of your baby depend on it.

if you have exercised much before pregnancy and your body is used to it then you can continue to work out but, if you have not and you want to start just because you got pregnant.. it is unsafe

article is very well written ; i think it is important to excersize during pregnancy

This is good information, I did excerise when I was pregnant. Of course during my course, people kept telling not to. But it worked for me, I got back into shape quite easily.

I'm curious to hear what kind of exercising you did! HOw strenuous was it and what was your routine? I would like to hear. Thanks in advance. :)

I would be so scared to do like sit ups and stuff. im scared to run.

Well you do want to alger your exercise a little bit. Have you tried to just do something like pregnant yoga and that sort of thing?