Users comments and reviews on article My Pregnancy: The Second Trimester (2nd Trimester) by Dana Fenton

I really like reading a lot of your articles. This one in particular I think is very helpful because there's a lot of misinformation about the normal procedure of a pregnancy--a lot of the information is in books, but why should it cost something when you can get this information here for free? Thanks for posting this again! Are you going to be doing an entire series on pregnancy?

New Member
Thank you so much for your compliment, I truly appreciate hearing reader feedback of any type. I have one more in this series about the third trimester, working on it now and should have it completed in the next couple of days. I really enjoy writing about medical issues, female in particular are interesting. Please keep reading and I always hope to provide you with informative and credible materials.