Users comments and reviews on article Skin Cancer Melanoma: Symptoms and Treatment Options by Dana Fenton

This is a relevant and important article, especially as we move into the warmer weather season. The tips on how to prevent skin cancers are crucial in protecting yourself from problems down the road. My friend's grandfather, who is in his early 70s has been diagnosed with some agressive form of melanoma (I am not sure which kind) and he has underwent chemotherapy and other treatment plans as a result. The doctor has given him and the family the report that he has two months to live. Could this have been prevented? I am sure it could have had he been aware and then followed through with an application on how to avoid it. It is knowledge like this that empowers people to gain the upper hand on disease that there is currently no known cure for.

I have had radiationon the side of my nose and after 4 weeks of tretment the nose now is very red and is breaking out in little sores and is bleeding a lot inside, is this all normal? If so what is the time for healing. I keep the lotion on it all the time.
Thank you.