Users comments and reviews on article Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) by Dr. Soni Vijay

I'm really glad that you posted this article because I was have a friend who has has Crohn's disease and I was not quite sure what it was that he was really suffering through. Now that you've posted this, I have a lot of information on it. THank you for posting this because it is very helpful. Keep these articles coming!

Is it possible for this condition to be missed in a ct scan and other tests? This sounds like what I have and I have been suffering with it for 8 years. It comes and goes at will, the pain is just about unbearable, it hurts to breathe,walk,or move in any way. Thank you for any help.

im having constapation and abdominal pain and it with out warning. and iv been to the er. many times only to be told i have a bile blockage. but so far nothing has been done. help........ i have had ultra sounds and xrays i dont know what to make of it. i need a doctor who knows what to do.