Users comments and reviews on article Prostate Cancer: Alternative Treatments by Dr. Soni Vijay

Thank you for posting information on this. I am pretty sure that most people here knew a little bit about prostate cancer and its treatments, but the alternative treatments for it are probably not as well known. In fact, I learned quite a bit about prostate cancer and some of the other things you can expect with it without realizing that I didn't know much about some of the traditional treatments. I was not aware of cryotherapy and I'm interested in learning more about it. Thank you for posting this.

There is one more solution for prostat cancer called Cryosurgery.“Cryo” as the word suggest is the freeze. This treatment involves the freezing of the prostrate to kill the cancerous cells. This therapy is good as a temporary treatment but it fails to give the permanent relief from the prostate cancer.

thsnks,
Mark Hall