Users comments and reviews on article Eye Exercises for Healthy Eyes by Dr. Soni Vijay

We exercise just about every other muscle in our body, why not the eye too? This is a good article and I was a little skeptical at first. I didn't think many readers would take this seriously and opt to sit at a desk and begin to rotate their eyeballs. I have yet to begin these exercises, but do think the information is helpful for anyone who wants to start. It is so important to keep your eyes healthy. Great information!

this is indeed a good article..Thanks i have consistent eye pain from past 1 year and i decided to do eye exercises regularly.

regards,
vijay

People need not be skeptical about eye-exercises as these help in the long run to correct various refractive errors of the eyes and provide relaxation to them. The Bates-Method is an ideal method to improve vision and provide them relief from stress on a daily basis.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed