Every time I get an erection my penis gets hard, but doesn't have any growth to it. Should I be worried? Or is this normal for some

Hi Guest,

Yes it is normal for some guys.  Not all guys grow much when they get an erection.  As long as you are getting hard your blood vessels, etc. are in good health

Nothing to worry about. Men tend to be separated in 2 groups, penis wise: growers and show-ers. Growers have a penis that is significantly smaller when soft and then becomes noticeably larger when hard. With show-ers, there’s not as much difference between their soft penis and their hard one. A s long as there is an erection, an dthe penis become shard enough to “work,” you’re fine. . Do keep an eye on your penis health; for general penis health, use a top quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) . Look for a cream that includes L-arginine, which helps in the creation of nitric oxide, which in turn helps keep penis blood vessels open.