it was a pleasure at first ,yep sure was and still is !

my girlfriend who iv been with 4 years just cant stop sucking my penis!

at first it was amazing and  relentless , i was deprived in my 1st relationship so i thought good things cum to those that are patient, i was getting my good things!

the thing is its come to a point where its beyond my understanding, still to this day i get my penis sucked and screwed 3 or 4 times a night relentlessly everyday for the past few years, sometimes i feel as though my penis is not even attached to my body,iv got to perform and i just go into a zone even if im not up for it i got to because she wants it and needs it! iv totally run out of sperm , firing blanks, i dont get a break unless im ill etc! im forty and have always had a high sex drive but at this rate im going to just run out of steam, a hard life and age does play a major part in performance in later years so the question is , what kind of supplements or foods should i be on just to maintain my mad  sex life????

Don’t worry about it. Your body will continue to make sufficient sperm; just lead a healthy lifestyle – a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and low in red meat, plenty of exercise and plenty of sleep. It’s also important to keep your penis in good overall health, so use a quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  A cream with l-arginine, which helps with the production of nitric oxide which keeps penis blood vessels functioning, is best.

As a healer and kung fu master a ancient secret goji berries ( lycium or go jii dza ) support healthy liver function, cool the body and thicken strengthen semen. Use one tbs a day and use organic ones. Your sexual energy will stay stronger. But ejaculating everyday is tiring.... try skipping some days

just lay back and enjoy it.... Do not feel you have to cum,, if she wants to suck let her

low in red meat? how is that going to do anything for erectile health? also, 2003 called and they want their health advice back

If you need a break in can fill in