Hi friends, i am having thin and short penis round 3.5 inches. my age is 22,weight 60 kg's. how do i increase my penis size? is that possible without side effects? am i fit for sex? Do reply me its very important to me..

Hi Tejaravi,

Judging by your weight you are not a very big guy - and that's OK.

3.5 inches is more than adequate to have sex.  It's not the size but what you do with it that matters.

Good luck.  Hope it helps

Actually, penis size is something that is determined by genetic factors and there's not really a way to increase the size of your penis. But the good news is that you don't really need to. Your penis may not be gargantuan, but it sounds like it is large enough to satisfy both yourself and a partner. What's important is to learn how to use your tool; a partner is much happier with a tool that "works" well than with one that is larger but doesn't do the job. Keeping your penis in good health is also a good idea, so daily use a quality penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for a cream that includes acetyl L carnitine, an ingredient which delays the aging process by keeping nerve function and cell function healthy.

Sorry man.... there isn't anything that will increase the size of your penis. But don't worry, size is overrated anyway. Most people prefer a penis that looks good and works properly when the time comes, so you should definitely start using a penis health creme every day. A good creme will contain vitamins and nutrients which will smooth the skin and keep the blood flowing down there. This is all a man needs.  Hope this helps and good luck.