Hi guys, I'm 17 and unlike many others who claim that it hurts to pull their foreskin back when they get an erection mine doesn't hurt and I can pull it all the way back when erect, just it never goes back by itself, when I get an erection the skin is still completely over the head of the penis (except for a little bit of the tip sticking out) and I don't know if there's anyway i can help it? Cos in every video/picture i've seen when a guy becomes erect their foreskin goes all the way back...

The older you get the easier it gets as your skin stretches and grows with this.

Like Lizard says, it gets easier as the skin stretches. Just by getting erections and masturbating it will stretch.

You are NORMAL.

You've been looking at the wrong pictures/videos.
Mine never became uncovered just due to an erection. None of the guys I used to play with as a lad had auto-retractors either. Unless you have an unusually short foreskin I see no reason why it would go back by itself.

When i have an bonner, it usually goes back. I usually move it up after and goes back again... So I am just fine with it cuz even if it touches my pants after erection it doesn't hurt, it feels a bit uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt. So I just leave the tip showing. After like an hour or so when I am doing something else, it's all the way up again. So don't worry dude, just masturbate more and pull as much as u can... 

You are normal.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A long foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some longer foreskins push forward again when you let go.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The long foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.

My penis remains too small until it gets an erection and after erection it comes to 5 inch but foreskin doesn't go back n if it goes back while having sex, it pains a lot... Is it normal or how can I get it's normal size even when it's not erect and how can I get the foreskin back without any pain

Not enough information. If you are expecting it to go back by itself when you get hard you may be expecting something that's not going to happen, some do, some don't. If it doesn't want to go back when you pull it back, is too tight or is something (frenulum) preventing it from going back? Exactly what is it that hurts?

That skin it's give irritation, my main concern is my promise remains very small like a kid if it's not erect,is it normal or some problem

That's normal for many guys. I don't know the percentage but some guys stay the same size and others shrink when the erection goes down.

But its goes too smal not only small

Not even holdable wid four fingers...

Is it normal or some problem,and when the skin goes back at the time of sex it irritates ,skin irritates if it gets touched anywhere