I am and 18 year old male, and have had a some what embarassing problem, when I have intercourse with my girlfriend I cum within a few minutes sometimes, and I know I haven't really satisfied her side of everything and this is very frustrating, (she doesn't show it as much, but I know it doesn't) and afterwords it takes a while to regain an erection. I was looking for some help either controlling when I ejaculate, or getting an erection again after. Thank you very much.

YEAH, AFTER SEX, THE ERECTION NATURALLY SUBSIDES, SO THATS OK. BUT IF IT IS A PROBLEM FOR YOUR SEX LIFE, TRY GOING TO THE DOCTOR, MAYBE U CAN USE VIAGRA-IT COULD BE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION-IT IS COMMON IN YOUNGER MEN THAN OLDER. IT IS REALLY COMMON.

MASTURBATION CAN HELP CONTROL THE SPEED AT WHICH U EJACULATE. SO U CAN HAVE FUN WHILE PRACTICING FOR SEX! :> JUST GO SLOWLY AND EACH TIME U MASTURBATE, TRY AND GO LONGER THAN THE LAST TIME, GO SLOWLY!

IT COULD ALSO BE A DISORDER CALLED PREMATURE EJACULATION. WHERE YOU EJACULATE SOON AFTER PENETRATION. IT CAN BE TREATED WITH HELP FROM YOUR SEX PARTNER. WHEN YOU FEEL THE ORGASM APPROACHING, PULL OUT AND HAVE YOUR PARTNER SQUEEZE YOUR PENIS RIGHT AT THE POINT WHERE THE GLANS MEETS THE SHAFT. THE TIP. HOLD FOR ABOUT A MINUTE, THEN YOUR PARTNER CAN RELEASE. WAIT A FEW SECONDS, OR HOWEVER LONG U NEED TO FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE, THEN YOU CAN RESUME INTERCOURSE. YOU SHOULD THEN BE ABLE TO MAKE IT THROUGH INTERCOURSE AND SATISFY YOUR PARTNER AS WELL AS *YOURSELF*! IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ORGASM AGAIN, REPEAT THE PROCESS AS NEEDED.

THIS SHOULD HELP YOU!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :>

~EMOCLEW

Thank you but why would I squeeze my penis and what glans?

it causes the impulses to slow, so you dont orgasm. the tip of the penis dude.

I have a healthy sex life and function well. My question is, is it possible to maintain an erection immediately after orgasm so that intercourse can continue?

Yes, Guest, it is possible to maintain and erection after an orgasm.. so you can have sex again and come again with the same erection!

The only time I've ever been able to maintain an erecton after an orgasm was when my orgasm was achieved through oral.

i see that staying erect after orgasn is ok
but my penis stays hard even after 3 or 4 orgass with no pause
and in the end it kinda hurts if i still want to have sex
+ i get hard realy quickly, i've read thats ok too but i mean really quickly
i get hard just by looking some nice looking girls, even vit theri clothes on, so it's kinda hard if i talk to her or if she touches me, is there any way to prevent this kind of erection?

I just masturbated to porn and i ejaculated 10 minutes into the clip. And i lost it as soon as i ejaculated and i became less "turned on" how can i last longer without pills. ei: viagra, cialus, extenze, etc?

When i have sex with my girlfriend and I ejaculate is there a certain method to keep the erection after (without use of medication, or pills)

may be this arctile can help you:
Alternative medicine offers many options in helping men through this trying time. Combined with support from loved ones and counsellors, they could provide a non-chemical solution to this issue.

1.Increase your intake of L-arginine.

Your body uses this amino acid to produce nitric oxide. This substance will allow for the relaxation of smooth muscle surrounding the penis’ blood vessels, dilating them and increasing blood flow. This increased blood flow should encourage erections.
L-arginine can be found naturally through food such as: poultry, meat, dairy products and fish. It can also be purchased in tablet form as a supplement. However, it should be noted that high doses of L-arginine can result in stomach complaints as it increases the production of gastrin, which is the hormone responsible for producing stomach acid . If you suffer from ulcers it could exacerbate your problems, so you would be wise to steer clear of this treatment option.

2.Gingko can enhance blood flow to the penis which encourages erections.

Ginko is particularly effective in men who are suffering ED as a result of anti-depressants. Like L-arginine, it relaxes smooth muscle around the penis’ blood vessels which can increase blood flow.

3.Oysters are a top source of zinc.

Ensure you are getting enough zinc in your diet by enjoying food such as: oysters, meats, cold-water fish, beans and nuts. Zinc absorption is better in people who have a diet richer in protein than in plants, so make sure you’re getting enough meats, poultry, eggs, fish and nuts. Diabetes, digestive disorders and some kidney and liver diseases can cause a siginificant depletion of the mineral zinc which has been shown to lead to erectile dysfunction.

4.Smoking has been shown to increase risk of ED.

Alcohol, drugs (prescription & recreational) and smoking can increase likelihood of suffering from erectile dysfunction. It’s best to cut out alcohol, recreational drugs and smoking from your routine to improve your chances of overcoming this problem. If you’re concerned about the impact of prescription drugs on your sexual performance, speak to a pharmacist or doctor for advice.

5.Pelvic floor exercises have been shown to assist in treating ED.

These exercises strengthen the muscles around the base of the penis. One study of 55 men showed that after 3 months, there was a marked improvement in men who followed these exercises. To do this at home, tighten your pelvic floor muscles as though you’re trying to stop yourself from passing gas. You can also try and practicing retracting your penis and lifting your scrotum only using your pelvic floor muscles.

another useful and safe way to solve your problem:
Qigong (or ch’i kung) is treasure of traditional Chinese culture with long history. It s important part of traditional Chinese medicine (internal Chinese meditative practice) in past thousands years becomes effective method to promote body health, treat diseases and prevent body from disorders.

Qigong has functions to promote body health and prolong life because at first, exercise of Qigong can promote qi and blood in meridians, specially tonify primary qi of body, without diseases Qigong can strengthen body health, with diseases Qigong has effective method; at second, various styles of Qigong can harmonize essence, qi and mind together and promote vital activities of body, prolong life.

3 main principles of Qigong exercise:

1.Relax and keep quiet – quiet of body and mind.
2.Regulation of respiration and concentration of mind (consciousness).
3.Harmonize essence, qi and mind.

There are also many forms of qigong that are done with little or no movement at all, in standing, sitting and supine positions; likewise, not all forms of qigong use breath control techniques. Although not a martial art, qigong is often confused with the Chinese martial art of tai chi. This misunderstanding can be attributed to the fact that most Chinese martial arts practitioners will usually also practice some form of qigong and to the uninitiated, these arts may seem to be alike. There are more than 10,000 styles of qigong and 200 million people practicing these methods.

Why people do qigong:

1.To gain strength, improve health or reverse a disease.
2.To gain skill working with qi, so as to become a healer.
3.To become more connected with the “Tao, God, True Source, Great Spirit”, for a more meaningful connection with nature and the universe.

Yes ,you can cum twice on the same erection,I did it many times when I was young. I guess I must have been over sexed,because by the time I was 18 I was masturbating at least 3 to 4 times a day.I discovered that if I kept going after ejaculating the first time {not easy to do! try it},I could cum again a short time later,my erection still at full mast. A few times I managed to cum 3 times in a row, not too often I must admit ,but it can be done although it takes some effort and you need to be really worked up to manage it. Also,you feel really drained after it,and produce very little sperm the third time,,how could you? The trick is to train yourself to keep going after you cum the first time.I know,you feel so good, you just want to stop and enjoy it, also the head or your penis will feel so sensitive that you cant even touch it. Grit your teeth and keep going and after a few moments the "pain" will give way to pleasure as you feel yourself getting ready to shoot again. When you can masturbate like this sex should be a pushover,your partner will sure be pleased!. The more you practice this ,the easier it becomes,no pun intended!

YOU YOUNG GUYS SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS ,GIVE IT A TRY AND HAVE REAL FUN!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

I do not know at what age you first started Masturbation. I f it is very early it may be the cause of few minutes ejaculation. Eat fruits and nuts Almond. Daily apply Vitamin E oil on penis after bath

Try thinking about other things. You will learn to last longer and in time you won't have to think of other things.