Thinksulin is a point-of-care app that contains many clinical practice guidelines deployed as checklists and medical calculators intended for providers responsible for prescribing and administering of insulin to patients in hospital with diabetes.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical Apps for OB/GYNs
- ACOG App, a set of clinical resources and tools for obstetricians and gynecologists
- ReachMD App, providing healthcare professionals with continuing medical education (CME) content
- Best Mobile Apps for Dentists and Dental Students
- Sublux App, a plain radiography reference to help with X-ray interpretation