I am 51 yr old female, and was told be 2 different surgeons that I would have to get 5 level cervical fusion, C3 - C7, both back and through the front, It is not a matter of if - it's just a matter of when I decide. After reading some of these chats it didn't seem like the operations did that much good ~ if not just added more complications. I know I have the 2 best surgeons in Minnesota, but still I question if the surgery will give me better relief 8-| I have ran the gamit of options, therapy, meds, injections, medial branch block, nothing seems to help. What do I do ???

He leido tarde tu mansaje, NUNCA POR LA ESPALDA, NUNCA, LA CERVICAL SE OPERA POR EL CUELO, NUNCA POR LA ESPALDA, YO LO HICE Y AHORA ME MUERO DEL DOLOR. DIOS TE BENDIGA. PUEDES CONTACTARME POR FACEBOOK, SOY DE VENEZUELA Y MI NOMBRE ES JOSÉ LUIS PIETRI G.