This may seem little a silly book to own, a book about how to be a groom, but reading through it I found that there is a lot of value to be found in this book. The argument has been made that the information contained in this book is stuff that men should already know and that it is common sense. Perhaps it is, but most men (or maybe just me) do not come ready made with the knowledge of what it takes to plan a wedding or how to best be helpful in that process. This book is for the average guy who wants to be able to help (rather than hinder) the planning of his wedding.

This book has detail about each part of the planning process (from engagement through honeymoon) and lets the guy know what he needs to do, what he should do, and where he should step out of the way. This book has a bit more detail in some places than the more entertaining (though equally informative) book The Clueless Groom s Guide , so I would consider this one (as well as the previously mentioned book) to be essential groom s guides and invaluable to the average guy who only knows that he should be standing up at the alter waiting for his wife to be to walk down the aisle. This book is worth the time to borrow from the library and it is worth the money to purchase. Either way, you can t go wrong with this book.

I wonder if you read the "honeymoon" chapter first

If you need a book to tell you then.... :umno: :wink:

No, no. The honeymoon has been long thought of (Disneyworld) so i pretty much skimmed over that section. And if you are talking about :naughty: , that would be a little sad, wouldn't it?