Users comments and reviews on article AIHA - Autoimmune Haemolytic Anaemia by SirGan

I don't think that I saw in the article but does it appear that the incidence of this appears higher in women than in men? I only ask because I thought I saw something like that recently in a medical journal but I'm not sure of it and I wanted to know if someone else had seen something like that. If you have any information on it, I'd really like to know! Thanks.

GOOD ARTICLE, BUT WHAT ABOUT FEVER AMONG SYMPTOMS

quite confusing althought very interesting. I have cold aggs and had my spleen removed which worried me after reading the artical. Also I am alergic to penicillin and have AIHA so makes me wonder when it said the part about penicillin causing it if on the red blood cells surface weather this is what caused mine as i have been given penicillin by silly doctors who dont read notes properly.