Users comments and reviews on article Hypochondria: Causes and risk factors by SirGan

I think this is a really good article to bump because I saw a couple people in the forums struggling with this debilitating mental disorder and I think it's helpful to know that it's something to deal with and that you can do a good job of handling it on your own if you know what it is precisely that you're suffering from. I hope everyone can read this so that they can feel pretty normal again because it sucks to deal with hypochondria--believe me, I should know!

im suffering of hypochondria also

very good article.

The background color would have to be yellow

i am 17 and underweight, im in weekly sessions with a therapist as i am a hypochondriac. i made myself believe i had gallstones or other gallbladder disorders on a few occasions, which is weird, im underweight, young, and i believe i have something which is very uncommon, however, i still believe i have a problem with my gallbladder :-(