Users comments and reviews on article How to stop hair loss? by SirGan

Thanks for posting this! I was not aware that it was likely that losing hair turned out to be an autoimmune disorder. I have a few friends who already have to take propecia to keep their hair from falling out any further. I'm amazed to see that it works very well for them, but I certainly don't envy them. Thanks again!

Be sure that you get a TSH (and a T3 and T4) panel done to see if you have enough thyroid in your blood. Low thyroid (hypothyroidism) can cause hair loss, fatigue, depression, dry skin, lots of other things.

That is really helpful to know, although I've mostly been worried about male pattern baldness instead of that. I haven't been having thyroid problems although it's a good idea to avoid that too, I agree! Do you have experience with thyroidism?

Tips on how to stop hair loss is a subject many people are very interested in - after all, we live in a society where appearance and first impressions are key. Now, to help the many people who suffer from hair loss, there are different options for stopping and slowing hair loss and even options to assist those whose hair loss cannot be stopped....  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***