Users comments and reviews on article Sjogren's syndrome fact sheet by SirGan

A good article on Sjogrens sydrome. It could have been better if pics of patients with butterfly rash(a common symptom of the disease) were there.
Thanks

I was wondering if anyone has information about the best treatments for people with nervous system involvement. This is by far the most troublesome aspect of having this disease.

Well,
It is good to know that most patients who suffer from Sjogren’s syndrome are females and that this is an autoimmune disorder. The main problem with this is that it affects the eye. I think that eye infection is one of the most common symptoms of this syndrome. However the infection in breathing passage and infections in mouth are also very common in Sjogren’s syndrome. I know that there are several things that you can do to manage this syndrome but I am not really sure what is the best treatment option. Is there anybody who suffers from this condition that can tell us more about treatment options?

All the best,
Nelie