Sir...I HD an unprotected sex wid my prtnr before my periods on 8th may....BT he didn't ejaculated into me.....as he pulled out at the tym of ejaculation....though I took ipill after 5 hours.my periods usually starts on 7th of every mnth BT today till 13th I didn't get my periods.... M hvin pain in lower abdomen....iS der any sign of pregnancy?

Had my period on April 25-28th. Had unprotected May1/2. I was on the pill, we live long distance and he surprised me and we went out and blah blah. Took Plan B on the 5th. Started up my pills again for over a week and stopped trying to "jump" the flow. As of now, no PMS but super sore boobs. Last time I had this was when I was preggo with my son and I knew before the test know. Now, I was "fertile the 4th-10th and ovulated the 9th. We only had that one date. So of course I know I have to wait till the 23rd for if my period shows up. Test show neg but I know it's early. Anyone have something similar? What were your results. Doesn't matter to me one way or another, honestly, it's something we want. We wanted to wait till winter (summer preggos was awful for me).