hi,

Today i was having fun with my girlfriend, so we just started kissing. later on as we both got high we got naked and i started rubbing her vagina and inserted once or twice my fingure in it and later i ejaculated on her vagina, we both are virgin. and she is on her 5th day of menstrual cycle, now i wanna ask can she get pregnant just by those sperm on her vagina because we dint had sexual intercourse and should she take an ipill? Pls reply soon as we a very less time left with us.

You much be Guest vs's partner.

No, she doesn't need it.  As I told her, normally she won't ovulate for another 6 days, AT LEAST.  Sperm only survives AT BEST 5 days.  It is VERY unlikely she'd get pregnant.

There are side effects from the I-pill.  There is no need for her to take the pill.

Hope it helps.

5th day of menstrual cycle is safe for unprotected sex so it is fine if she does not take i-pill. ipill can mess up her cycle so better avoid it. always use condom even if you decide to fool around and have fun.

In post to this . I m dat girl . Now that I hav taken the ipill . M still worried if I m preg ?? Now if during this month if I bleed anytime should I consider tht I m safe or is it an after effect of ipill !! Jus out of anxiety plz help

Any bleeding would likely be as a result of the Ipill.

But, take a pregnancy test, 2-3 weeks after you had sex if you aren't sure.

Thanku for reply but I am asking that does the bleeding prove that I m not preg .. As in I hv no such bleed yet . But still .. Actually after the ipill I m not staying normal in health Lyk backache headache etc . So does that mean ipill is working

No, the bleeding doesn't prove that you aren't pregnant. It can be a side effect of the pill.

So can your other pains. There are a LOT of side effects from emergency contraceptives.

I had my periods on 8th . Jus did the improper sex ( no intercourse jus we feel while ejaculation it spilled on my vagina ) on 12th . Ipill on 13th June .. But today on 20th I hv started light bleeding . So when shuld I expect my next periods .. As per 8th normal or as per the new cycle . Plz help . And does this bleeding prove m 100% not preg

Your next FEW periods can be "different" Guest. It's a side effect of the Ipill, as is the spotting or bleeding. We can't know when your next period will be.

The only way to know is to take a home test, NO EARLIER than 2-3 weeks after you had sex. Use your WAKEUP pee for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

Tq for d advice . I m having white discharge since then . It's a lil heavy then normal . Slight stomach aches sumtyms . We recently came close again no sex jus fooling around( on 23rd of this month) wid a condom but . But he ejaculated on me up but . While cleaning wid soap water may hav slide to my naked vagina . There is nothing to worry right . ?? And yes when shuld I expect my periods . As per 8th June normal or from withdrawal bleeding on 20 th june after taking ipill( on 12th June ) to be clear 8th June - normal periods 12th fear of sperm on my v no intercourse 13- ipill 13 14 - fun again this Tym jus hugging widout clothes and fingering and genital parts rubbing only ( sorry for details but I m v v v tensed ) 20 - withdrawal bleeding 23- no insertion but fun wid condom ... My health is not so well , tired , breast tight lil ... Plz help .. Ppl say I m jus bothering . But I can't b preg I ll die

I have had intercourse Bt I m nt sure whether it was intercourse or not it may b or may be not so for safe side should I take an I pill? And plss tell me the side effects

Hey!!me and my girlfriend tried an anal sex and I inserted my pennis into her butt gaps and some watery semen of mine were on her butt walls so is there any chance of pregnancy we did this in standing position and I went inside into her butt gaps

Health Guru
If you never penetrated her vagina and it never went near her vagina then your be fine.
A word of advice firstly you should not be having unprotected anal sex because the bacteria in the anus can cause all kinds of problems, secondly you need to be using a water based lubricant as the anus isn't self lubricating like the vagina and it will her discomfort if you don't and finally she still needs to be fully aroused so plenty of foreplay to get her relaxed first.

Hii!!!Ppl I'm lil scared about changes happening in my body and I'm 23 years age girl I'm a virgin and approximately 15 days back i got a brown spotting and after that issue i tried anal sex with my partner then I felt like delayed periods for 4 days we jus tried anal not much pure it's just dry on my butt cheeks and then we stopped this delayed periods after my anal sex i jus got again brown spotting is this is a sign of pregnancy but before the anal sex happened I got the same brown spotting so can u say me am i having a sign of pregnancy or is this is a kind of common issue