I had periods on 1nov 2013 I had unprotected sex with my partner on 1 dec 2013. i was afraid of the act and took an iPill within 36 hours. My are Periods delayed now. its been more than a week and i havent had my periods. Em very tensed. Cud u plz guide me ? and my pregnecy test is negative..When can i expect my next period??

if you do not get periods for the next few days then consult a doctor. chances of pregnancy is your case is very low. i-pill can make periods get delayed. dont worry, consult a doctor if periods are delayed for more than 10 days. 

Hi. Me n my gf we had a minor intercourse where I dint insert in her vagina but I jst rubbed my penis on her vagina. All this was done on 25th NOV nite at around 9:00pm. And she took one IDOZ 72 pill on 27th NOV morning at around 10:30am. After 6 days from taking the IDOZ 72 tablet she got bleeding from vagina which was der for next 5 days. But her pervious periods in the month of NOV was started on 16th and was der for 5 days. Is der any chances of she getting pregnant? Since itz 6 days delayed from her actual expected periods which was supposed to be on 16th of DEC. But till today she din get her periods. We are very much tensed plz reply for the query. We both are really tensed plz do reply as soon as possible.

M facing the same situation. Did u get your periods?

Yes! My Girlfriend got her periods. but after 8 days from the expected date.