My bf doesn't trust me anymore cuz he kept bringing old problems that was already settled. The more he brings them up the less he trusses me.. I tried to explain my feelings how he never let me have a chance to explain but idk if it reach his own heart and fellings. He still didn't trust me he blamed every single thing on me and yelled at me more.. I have never cheated in my life at all before and I will never want to... What can I do to earn his trust back again.. I really don't want to loose him.. Hes important to me and I regret my past mistakes... He means so much to me, I can never let him go. Please help.. I want to earn his full trust again...

Hi honey! IF you haven't cheated on him, WHAT does he have to be SO angry with you about? It sounds to me like he has a problem and is a control freak! Try and explain to me what you did that was SO wrong, I will definitely help you decipher all of this!

Hi bambi27 I sent you a message about it please read it.

Hi

I am in damn big trouble , need ur advice .. Let me give u the details..
My date :- 2 nd july 2012 ..
Took pill on 8th july
Started bleeding since 14th july ..
4 days heavy bleeding then spotting till 7th or 8th day .. Appox till 20th july

After dat one more mistake happened ..i dnt Remember the date but it was after 25th july condom was worn inside out for less than 30 seconds .. So is it possible for me to get pregnant ..
At present i am hving heavy breast pain which i normally hve 1 week prior to my periods.. Hvin pain in my pelvic n lower back ... I did home pregnancy test twice but it is showin negative .. Its almost 14 days due for my periods ..
To find a doc here is lil difficult n appointmnt takes 7 to 8 day.. pls leme knw if u need more details ..
Pls reply asap ...

Did he pre cum? If the condom was first put and you took it off within less than 30 min right after putting it on you are ok. I have had that experience but I never got pregnant. I freaked out also, I never got checked either. the only way for you to get pregnant was if its in you and he came. You just need to worry about it if he came out side beast you

Near you* and trust me if anything and your still worried go to planned parent hood its free and you can go on you're own.

To RESHU! You are NOT pregnant - when you start taking the pill your periods can be wonky for a bit! Just because the condom was inside out is irrelevant! Now IF your partner came inside the condom then you turned it inside out (which I can't see you doing) that's different! Just think of it like wearing contacts IF you have it inside out - you can still see but it's uncomfortable! So don't worry OK!? And good for you for using both methods of birth control - also have him pull out and ejaculate INTO the condom - KEEP using this way ALL the time! Even on teh pill! It not only negates ANY chance of pregnancy, it can also help out your vaginal health - infections, smells, cysts, of the vagina! Hope this puts your mind at ease? Good luck honey!

Hi Bambi27 ..

I am married .. But i dnt want to get pregnant as my husband is a ful time student ..
The day when i took ipill n the day wen the condom tragedy happened are different ..i got my last periods on 2nd july ..on the 6th day of my periods i.e on 7th july we had sex.. He din come in me but for safer side i took ipill on 8th july .. On 13th july i started bleeding heavily  (withdrawal bleeding) till 16th july and after that  spotting till 20th july .. 
After that .. Appox Between 25 th july n 31st july .. Sorry i dont remember d exact date .. 
After foreplay my husband wanted me to put condom on his penis .. So it was my mistake that i placed it wrong .. I realised it wen it wasnt rolling down .. I told my husband to throw n use new one but he was like lubricated condoms kills sperms so no need to worry n we ended up using  the same condom..
Now that my periods due for more than 14 days.. I was worried was it bcos of d ipill or the condom stuff .. So I got equates home pregnancy test and tested twice n both time it showed negative .. I did my 1st test on 10th aug n 2nd on 14 th aug ..
I started hvin breast pain which i normally get 1 week prior to my periods but apart from that i am hving lower back pain n abdominal pain .. 

I am really worried ..do u still think i am not pregnant .. If so , wen can i expect my period.. Should i do some excerise or smethg ...

Thnx for your support .. 
Appreciations !!!!
Reshu 

I'm a little confused so just tell me if this is right or not!? You either ONLY just started the pill or you were starting the next round of the pill? (Being on it before?) So you had unprotected sex on day 6 of your cycle, took the morning after pill (just to be safe) had all of this wonky bleeding etc. You were still on the pill but put the condom on backwards, pulled it off and reused it - "dry: So now your period is 14 days late?

I still stand by that you are NOT pregnant, IF you have been on the pill for awhile - don't worry - IF you just started it, but still took the morning after pill - don't worry! I still don't think you have anything to worry about! It is INCORRECT what your husband said about a spermacidal condom! It only negates sperm by 1% it really should have been totally changed, but it doesn't matter, as you were still on the pill and are covered!

Hi bambi...

Thanx alot for ur quick reply ....

I took emergency contraceptive pill/ morning pill.. On daily basis i dont take any pill .. We normally use condom but that day i took ipill ( an emergency contraceptive pill ) on safer side ...
And yes the wonky bleeding was side effect of taking ipill .. Which is called withdrawal bleeding ..it started on 6th day from the day i took that pill ..

:(:(:(

Hey bambi

I got my periods... M so relaxed .. Thnx for ur support ..
<3
Tk cr ..
Would read ur day today conversations with others..

Hi live4life ..

Thnx for ur support too ..

Hi Bambi,

I had my periods on 20th Oct 2012 and on the 7th day i.e 26th Oct 2012 while having sex we heard that our condom burst, but when we checked we could not see the torned part, we continued our sex, after a minute or so we thought of checking it again n we could see that it got torned from up on  the right side. but the thing is my husband was not done by then, i mean he didnt ejaculate. can i still be pregnant by this mistake.

One more thing, from last couple of months I am getting white watery vaginal discharge. I get wet atleast 4 to 5 times a day with this discharge.  when it drops down i feel as if i got my periods. What should i do of this? Is this any sort of infection? I am stressed with some family problem and me being on dependent visa,have nothg to do else than taking care of my husband stress me . And these days i dont get arroused, i dont feel like having sex. And i dont get orgasm also.

Please help asap.

let me knw if u need to knw more abt the act.

Thnx :)

hi bambi,

my boyfriend and i had sex yesterday for about 5 minutes and we used a condom but he took it off and put the same condom back on. im worried that he may have put it on inside out the second time.

ps. there was no precum or ejaculation at all, niether the first or second time

im just worried.i am thinking about taking the plan b just to reassure myself but i heard it may delay my period.

As long as there was NO unprotected sex at all, you will be fine! Have your boyfriend have several condoms - as it doesn't make sense him using one over and over again! Also when he is about to ejaculate have him pull out and ejaculate into the condom - away from your body! This will make this method virtually 100% effiicient! Good for you for using common sense and good sexual health!