hi.. plz help... my regular period date is 12.. i had sex wit boyfriend on 7th day of my period.. i tuk i-pill b4 48 hrs.. i had bleeding after 5 days bt nw my periods have not came... am i pregnant?

Hi there, when you take the Plan B pill, it does throw off your period so you are likely not pregnant and this is pretty normal. I would like you to still try taking a pregnancy test just to be sure, okay? Your period will probably be off for awhile since all the hormones are off right now. In the future, are you considering using condoms or a birth control pill in the future so that you won't be in this situation again too? It will definitely help. Keep us posted.

I see that this post was a long time ago, but I just wanted to post here to help any other young girls out there who are going through the same thing: the way plan b works is that it principally prevents ovulation, so the theory is that as long as you take it before your ovulate, no matter how long after unprotected intercourse it is, it should help prevent or delay ovulation until the sperm die, and you will be fine. The huge dose of hormones in plan b will cause you to bleed around a week after you take it, and if it's lighter or heavier than your regular period, that's perfectly normal. You should count this as the starting date of your new cycle. Your normal period (in terms of flow, duration, etc) should come within your regular cycle time after this plan b-induced bleeding. It's only after you miss your next period that you should be worried about a possible glitch in plan b, and should take a pregnancy test. In the meantime, the best thing to do is to relax and take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. Hope this helps.

Its been 2days since I took ipill I dint get my periods yet is am I safe

i had my last period on 10th Nov....and i-pill on 18th Nov...started bleeding from 23rd till 25th Nov....now today 15th Dec...i didnt had my period started....is it normal? will my period cycle be from 23rd from when bleeding started after i-pill....pls help...

hi iihad my last periods on Dec 8th .I had sex with my boy friend on 13th Dec. I took ipill on 15 th dec and got bleeding on 20th lasting for 5 days with severe back pain. On novmber i had my periods on 8th nov. on what date my perionds for january shall i expect. some one told me that it should come on 5th january . soe others told it will be on 20th january only. todat it is already 5th jan. I am confused . plse help me

hi. Donot worry as you are not pregnant. Just wait for your periods which is likely to come 1 to 2 weeks late of ur regular cycle... But next time try not to depend on emergency pills as they can distrb cycles badly... Just sip a hot coffee and relax as stress can delay it even more... Cheers :)

i had unprotected sex on feb 13 although my boyfriend was sure that sperms hasn't entered the vagina.I took i-pill last month.i get my periods 21st of every month.This month i haven't got it still.What might  be the problem?Is there a risk of pregnancy 

no,you are certainly not pregnant.
you periods might delay 1-2 weeks later,but you are surely not pregnant.
keep calm and dont panic on this situation as stress may delay your periods.

no,it happen sometimes.
you need not to worry about that.

hi jhanavi.... its withdrawal bleeding and thats indicates that ipill has worked ...and dont panic ... jhanavi do 1 thing eat papya juice before you regular period date ....u r period will be in 1 or 2 days :))))

hlw ....

i am so tensed n worried .... plzzz do let me knw soon as possible .....

last month i had my period on 28th of feb n ended on 6th march ... then in the month of march 28 which is actually a bleeding starting date for me on 28th i had unprotected sex .... n on 29th i took an i pill in the morning in empty stomach ... is thee possibility to get pregnent ... n now 4 days hav passed sing my bleeding didnt ... plzzz let me know sooon ...

hai..i need a help.I had sex with my boy friend on the date of periods ie,march 24th..on dat day i din got periods and also i have taken ipill exactly 3 hours after havg sex...ma boy friend s sure dat it doesnt go inside ..even though before ejaciulation comes dere comes a watery part..don knw whter dat goes inside...also i din gt bleeding after taking ipill...also my period din cm yet..m very much tensed...plz help me

hey joy ... don't worry itz a simple matter :P ... au've taken i pill you bledding will start 5/6 day late so dont be tensed just relax ...

thanks for replying..but itz already late by 9 days...