Hi, the last normal period I had was on the 21st of january and lasted until the 25/26th, I then had unprotected sex on the 28th and took Levonelle less than 24 hours later. About 3 days later (around 3rd of feb) I had bleeding for about 4 days which at times was very heavy and I think was a period brought about by Levonelle. I have had sex since then using a condom but as I haven't had my normal period which I expected around the 21st of february I was wondering if Levonelle made my period change cycles or could the condom have split at some point since I have took Levonelle. I took a pregnancy test on the 26th of Feb which was negative, but I am still a bit worried. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Did everything end up ok? same is happening for me...

Same going on here. Had to take Levonelle after condom malfunction 4 days before my period was due. My period began five days late, but was totally normal. Now my next period is overdue by five days... getting all the usual period stuff, short temper, water retention, boobs gettin' a bit bigger etc but zero period.

Now, the Levonelle website is absolutely ridiculous - I felt like absolute c**p with horrible cramps, headaches etc that kicked in two days after taking it, and it's screwed my cycle around. I'm positive I'm not pregnant, but it makes you feel rotten and stressed for a very long time, much longer than they claim. So just try not to sweat it and ride it out. Wish there was more we could do... Limeflower tea is great for stress and hypertension, I find it helps a bit!