I ovulated approximately on the 21st of this month. So my boyfriend and I decided to have sex on the 24th. We had protected sex and he didn't cum in me either but I had a bit of pain in my lower abdomen on the right-handside for the next 2 days (25th n 26th). Now yesterday (26th) in the afternoon I had a hairline amount of vaginal bleeding when I cleaned myself and it was red the first time and brown later on. There was also some in my pee. I'm not expecting my period until the 3rd of feb. now the prob is last cycle I was 12 days late because of extreme stress and so m really confused now abt my dates. According to my previous cycle I'm 8 days late on my period, but according to the new cycle im still 7 days early.... It's confusing.... My boyfriend n I are each others first and only sexual partners so there's no such threat of STIs to have started the bleeding.. I'm trying not to think abt it cuz I don't want it to throw my menstrual cycle off again.

I'm having the same problem as well. That could be a sign of pregnancy. my advice would be to watch for other signs of pregnancy food cravings, back and stomach pains there's a lot to look for. if it keeps happening i suggested to go to a doctor

I havnt had any signs of pregnancy as such, just the normal ore period signs that usually get when im reaching the end of my cycle... Acne and headache...

How can bleeding a day after sex be a sign of pregnancy? We were sexually inactive for 7 weeks before this as I was overseas....

There was sum hairline amount of blood when I whipped today as well... But no stomach pain