I had  unprotected sex on March 16th, I took the morning after pill 2 days later. My period was due 2 weeks after that date, but came a week early, it was lighter than usual, but lasted longer aswell. Took a preganancy test a few weeks after that, but it came up negative. It is now the 1st May, and I haven't had my next period yet. Is this normal? I'm quite worried.

I came across your post and had to write because I was in a similar situation before. My fiance and I were fooling around and the condom broke. Within minutes (literally) because I was so freaked out I ran to the store and got the morning after pill--I forget exactly which one but I took one immediately and another the following morning. I should mention that this happened around March 8th--I had ended my period the week before. To make a very long story short--I read the side effects and how it could change your period. That month (March) nothing... I barely..and by barely I mean a few drops when I would wipe from peeing but nothing ever close to what I normally get or even remotely close to a normal period. So by this time I figured rather than worry for the next weeks I would take a pregnancy test---came back negative. So finally at the end of April I got my period normal as usual. A day or two off but the same normal flow and everything. The reason I wrote is because I remember how scary that whole situation was and how I paniced and worried and in the long run that stress will do nothing but push your period back longer. I would suggest taking a test and when it comes back negitive (which I'd be willing to bet it will) just relax and wait for it to come.

Hope this helped.

I took the morning after pill in February and didn't get my period until 9 1/2 weeks after!! I took a couple of pregnancy tests just to reassure myself.

I have a similar situation, about a month ago I had unprotected sex and than I took a morning after pill,but than had unprotected sex the following day and a week later I started the depo shot,and I still haven't started my period and I am now 3 weeks late so I was wondering is there a chance that I could be pregnant

question: my last period was 6th July..on 14th July I had a penetration. took morning after on the 15th..my period had not come till today. but had another penetration on tuesday. Wat r the possibilities of pregnancy here?

I am in a similar situation, a few weeks ago I had to take the MAP after the condom broke. I was two weeks into my cycle so ovulating at the time. My period came a few days early but very light, and the heavier on the regular day. I am still worried that I may be pregnant and can't decide whether to take a test or wait until my next one is due. I am finding it all very confusing.

I had unprotected sex seven weeks ago. I was two weeks into my cycle so was ovulating at the time. I took the MAP two days later. I got my period a few days earlier than usual. While my monthly periods don't always follow the same pattern, I didn't notice any signs that this one was drastically lighter/heavier than usual. However I haven't had my period since. It has been five weeks so I am a little worried. I haven't had any signs of nausea or tender breasts. Could I be pregnant?

I am in the same situation. i missed ma periodz. i had ma last periodz on 30.11.12. and now it is nearly two months. i had took birth control pillz twice in december. and tested twice and the result was negative. what should i do now. i am 18yearz old. plz help me !!

Hi, so the thing is I usually have irregular periods and they always last for a week. I took morning after pill 48 hours after unprotected genital rubbing (26th dec-it was also during my period) with pre-ejaculate and again, after 52 hours because I got really worried and one week later(4th Jan), I got period-like bleeding for a week. I took pregnancy test 3 weeks (16th Jan), 6 weeks (6th Feb), and 9 weeks (26th Feb) after, which all give negative results but I still haven't got my period yet and I'm freaking out. :(

same thing here. Had sex three weeks and three days ago and had to take the morning after pill two days later because i was freaking out. I bled a little afterwards for four days after that, just a couple of drops. Now i'm 5 days late for my period and three pregnancy tests have come up negative. I'm a little nauseous and I am freaking out. I'm 18 and I really hope I'm not pregnant. Could I be?

Hi. Have you gotten your period already? I'm experiencing the same dilemma.

So what happened to you? What were your results?

Alright. I am freaking out. I have never had regular periods. Ever.
I had fooled around with my partner and was a little nervous after a condom broke. I woke up the next morning and took a test. It came back positive. I talked to my partner and went on to by the Plan B pill.
I took another test the next morning and it came back negative. To be on the safe side i took another plan b pill two days after.
Could it be a false negtive? I need some answers pronto please!

I'm in panic mode please somebody shed some light.. So me and my husband had unprotected sex (silly i know) after a drunken night out. I got the morning after pill 48hrs after. The accident happened literally straight after my normal period. 5 days after i had really heavy bleeding for 4 days. I was then due my normal period 4 days ago which hasnt arrived yet. I took a prenancy test today and the results was negetive. So do you think my periods are just a bit all over the place??

Hi i had sex 3 weeks ago took a emergency contraceptive after we were done , missed my periods i am 3 days late took 2 pregnancy test both cam back negative... Can i be pregnant????