Hi. I suffer from seizures and I take Neurontin. I would to like to hear is there anybody with experience with Neurontin? I feel better and I think I should stop with the treatment. What do you think?

Hi. I have experience with Neurontin. I am taking Neurontin to prevent seizures. If you are taking any kind of a med, including Neurontin, you shouldn`t stop the treatment, just like that. Not even if you feel better. It is very important to prevent seizures from recurring. Neurontin cause dizziness and I have to avoid driving. I have a bad experience with Neurontin so far. Whenever I take Neurontin, my vision becomes blurred and sometimes I even vomit. Last week I took an overdose of the med and I had to go to the hospital. It was really an awful experience. My speech become slurred and I had diarrhea.