Hi, I’ve been using neurontin for several months, because I have seizures. What I would like to know is if the other neurontin users feel some side effects, and how they cope with them?

Hi, my mother and aunt are both neurontin users for several years. My aunt never had any problems and side effects, but my mother had to deal with dizziness and double vision. She couldn’t stand up without feeling dizzy and she had a feeling that the floor was spinning around. However, she never stopped using neurontin, because it was helping with seizures anyway. Many other users have the same side effects. If I remember well, she also had drowsiness for a while. She was constantly tired in that period, and it affected her life very much. Neurontin can cause even more serious side effects, like allergic reaction. If that happens, you must stop taking this drug.