Celebrity
Flu vaccination is such a rip off - I read yesterday that swine flu is sweeping through Britain again, and this is despite the fact that 70% of population was vaccinated against swine flu last year.

the number of patients is nearly the same this year. And this proofs swine flu vaccination is ineffective.

However, flu vaccine proponents insist that until everyone is vaccinated, the flu will continue to infect people. o.O Who is kidding who? This swine flu is actually a vaccine industry and someone is getting a great deal of money out of people who buy this story ...

respect to the polish health minister (i think she is form Poland... anyway...) who didn't buy a huge amount of vaccines last year and wasn't stupid (... or corrupt). Practice proved she was right.

I’m sure that more people die of regular completely common flu but still, where’s media fuss about that fact. Not to mention zillion other TREATABLE conditions that cause deaths because governments don’t want to give money for medicines. I’m sure these vaccines are far from cheap. Swine flu is like that bird thing from few years back, can’t remember it that was flue or what disease was it.