Hi, I am 27 years old male and I would like to quit smoking. I am not smoking too much but I feel it is not good for my lungs and teeth. I have heard that Zyban is very effective medication against smoking. However I have heard for some side effects too. I would like to know something more about it.

Hi, Zyban may be used for leaving cigarettes but you need to know this medication is antidepressant and it may cause different side effects. Some symptoms have to be urgently reported to doctor if appears. Following symptoms are the most dangerous: hallucinations, fever, hives, seizure and hard breathing. Anyway consult your doctor about Zyban.