The vast majority of multiple sclerosis patients experience some form of eye impairment throughout the course of the disease, and some of these conditions are the first to show up and often lead to testing for a diagnosis of MS.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Is It Possible to Reverse Your Macular Degeneration?
- Risks And Complications Of Laser Surgery For Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Treatment for Wet Macular Degeneration: Is Laser Photocoagulation The Treatment of Your Choice?
- How Effective are Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatments?
- Macular Degeneration Treatment: Increased Eye Pressure After Intravitreal Injection