In some ways, it seems like researchers know more about what doesn’t cause multiple sclerosis than about what might. With several disproved theories, it almost seems like there is no root cause of the immune response.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Type Of Rheumatoid Arthritis Do You Have: Are You Seropositive Or Seronegative?
- 8 Medications That Help Manage Multiple Sclerosis Relapses
- Diagnosing Hypothyroidism (Underactive Thyroid): Interpreting Thyroid Blood Tests And TSH Levels
- Ankylosing Spondylitis And Back Pain: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
- 6 Things Multiple Sclerosis Patients Should Know About Exercise