There has been some recent controversy about the need for flossing as a regular part of the oral hygiene. Is it something that works as advertised or are dentists having second thoughts? Is there enough evidence about its role in preventing gum disease?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Which Drugs Help Treat Suspicious Densities On Lungs Discovered By A Chest X-ray?
- What Could Help Treat Suspicious Densities On My Lungs?
- Could Asthma Inhalers Help Cure Suspicious Densities On My Lungs ?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection In Adults: Treatment And Prevention
- Problems With Gums: Gingivitis (Gum Inflammation) vs. Periodontitis (Gum Disease)