A pathology that can surely create strange lung markings would be bronchitis. It is a very common disease and sometimes, the history of a sickness is not enough to help doctors determine what is wrong with a patient. This is when X-rays are needed.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Are You A Candidate For Knuckle Replacement Surgery?
- Suspicious Densities On The Lungs: A Sign Of Lung Infection?
- Volatile Organic Compounds: Could 'Harmless' Household Chemicals Cause Occupational Bronchitis?
- Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome And EKG
- Can Over-The-Counter Medications Treat Chronic Bronchitis?