Anti-VEGF therapy is a great option for patients suffering from wet age-related macular degeneration but it is also a procedure that comes with some serious risks. Make sure you know all the potential risks and benefits before agreeing to this procedure.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Can Cause Sudden Loss of Vision in One Eye?
- iPad Game Effectively Treats Children With 'Lazy Eye'
- Bumps And Lumps On The Eyelids
- Blinded by Smartphone: How Using Your Phone the Wrong Way Can Temporarily Cost Your Sight
- What Do Patients Need To Know About Pinguecula?