I has Lasic surgery one month ago, and noticed now that my eyes are sunken. I was told that it wouldn't be from the Lasic, but I can see the difference! Also, since my eyes are more sunken in, my eyelids lag now. I am gettingworried that this will be permanent. Has anyone else experienced sunken eyes after Lasic?

I had Lasek eye surgery a year ago and I too have sunken eyes. I did put it down to lack of sleep but as it was annoying me I did Google search and found your comment. Is it just a coincidence or a side effect?

my husband also had lasic surgery on his eyes and they also became sunken and dark around the area.  Maybe this, like many other new techniques and medications that have weird and severe side effects, needs to be investigated.  Plus he was diabetic. (passed in 2001)  I look at his picture everyday.  He suffered a lot. Let me know if  a reason for this is found.  Thanks

I too have a very noticeable sunken eye after LASIK. My daughter says my eye looks different and crooked. I don't look the same and it's very depressing!

Hi, sillymom2, did u realize what cause this and is your eye back to normal now? I had lasik just over 2 months ago and my left eye is definitely more sunken