The human hand is made up of multiple bones, tendons, nerves, joints, and other connective tissue. Damage to any one of these structures can result in pain, inflammation, swelling, and...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Ganglion Cyst On The Wrist: What Is That Hard Lump That Feels Like a Bone or Tumor?
- Hydrocephalus In Infants and Adults: Treatment Options
- The Most Common Neural Tube Defects: Spina Bifida, Anencephaly and Encephalocele
- Broken Jaw: What Is The Recovery Time And Can It Heal On Its Own?
- What Causes Chronic Tendinitis (Tendonitis) In Multiple Joints?