Cervical spondylosis is a common type of arthritis that affects more than 90% of people that are 60 years of age or older. This article outlines causes, risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment for cervical spondylosis.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
- What's The Link Between Metabolic Syndrome And Arthritis?
- 11 Risk Factors And Causes That Might Influence The Development Of Arthritis
- 8 Things You Should Know When Managing Spasticity And Stiffness In Multiple Sclerosis
- What You Should Know About Metabolic Arthritis (Gout): Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment