that horrible injection messed up my body just want my periods back and don't want to wait for months...

You may try some of natural treatment such as nutritional supplementsto bring on your menstrual cycle such as herbs for Amenorrhea, but be sure to talk to your doctor first
1. Linoleic acid
Linoleic acid is a fatty acid. Besides playing an important role in women fertility and reducing menstrual blood flow, it also helps to stimulate the production of estrogen whichn helps to bring on menstrual cycle. Deficiency of lioleic acid may cause infertility and endometriosis. You can find foods with high linoleic acid in sunflower oil, olive oil, and corn oil. They should be eaten uncooked.

2.Gamma linoleic acid
Besides helping to block the production of prostalandins caused by conversion of high level of estrogen, it also improves the liver metabolism by cleansing the excessive levels of bad estrogen resulting in a balanced level of estrogen and progesterone which are needed to bring on menstrual cycle.

3. Flax seed extract
Besides having power to balance levels of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that cause hormone imbalance, flax seeds also contain high amounts of phytoestrogenic that helps to balance the level of estrogen and progesterone those are essential to bring on menstruation as well as amenorrhea.

4. Progesterone supplement
Progesterone is a hormone from a corpus luteum, formed by the cyclical rupture of an ovarian follicle. Low levels of progesterone or low levels of estrogen may cause hormone imbalance which effects the menstrual cycle as well as causing absence of menstruation.

5. Zinc
Zinc is important in reproduction health such as growth, and fertility. Zinc deficiency causes anorexia resulting in amenorrhea.

6. Iron
Iron is essential for liver production of red blood cells that helps to improve blood circulation as well as increasing oxygen levels in the bloodstream. Deficiency of iron reduces function of liver to inhibit excessive bad estrogen in our body. Women with absence of menstruation have low levels of iron.

7. L-cartitine
L-cartine is an amino acid having effects on brain chemicals and hormones that control female reproductive hormones. Study shows that women having low levels of hormone in the blood with intake of of L-cartinine helps to bring back menstruation within three to six months with 50% success rate.

8. Vitamin B6
In some women, absence of menstruation is caused by high levels of prolactin production by the pituitary gland. Consuming vitamin B6 will help to inhibit the production of prolactin as well as restoring menstruation.
Remember nutritional supplements may take longer time than conventional treatment but with little or no side effect.
I hope this information will help. Kyle J. Norton

thanks so much...i thought i would have to wait for months or maybe years my doctor was terrible she did not tell me all side affects of this depo i am so angry!

sh*t man. I wuld trade places with you ASAP.:'(
i hate this bloody river i cant do eny thing i dont even have a job for peets sace.
  this thing is driving me nutts and dont get me started on the paine. paine gets so bad i just want to Off myself just to end it.
I over dosed on pills it was so freekin bad.

bout this
By Chantel M.

It is an amazing story that I have ever heard, but it is true.
Age 42, married and childless, always want to a family but can't (Since when)
No period for 9 months (Amenorrhea),
Diagnosis Blood test showed FSH levels; 10.5, entering perimenopause stage
Medication given By Western doctor : Taking medicine for 14 days, only spotting as result.
Result; Her doctor said if she has had no period for next 12 months, she is officially enter the stage of menopause.
What got her to take soy bean?
Method ;
1. Taking soy bean 100 grams 3 days a week, skip when the period arrived
2. After 3 weeks, period came back on June 2-2011. Taking soy bean a week later 100 per days 3 time a week
3. Period came again at July 9-2011 ( 38 days)
4. pregnancy is confirmed by urinary test at August 11- 2011.
5. Is it an amazing story?

Please retweet for the sake of all women who want to have a baby, but can't.
Please also note that because of controversy of soy bean and its possible side effects, please consult with you doctor, dietitian, related field specialist before applying.