Hi everyone,

Fortunately, we are living in an era where all the skin imperfections can be dealt with easily. A lot of celebrities and even common people are going for treatments like facelift, chemical peels etc. to rejuvinate their skins. But how about botox? Has anyone of you gone for this procedure? If yes then please share your experiences.

I have had botox injections in my forehead and crows feet, I have been very pleased with the results, the best advice I can give is make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgen. :)

Going to a board certified plastic surgeon is definitely sane advice! I've heard rumours that even hair dressers and nail technicians offer Botox injections under the radar these days, and they don't really know what they are doing. Look for Botox horror stories online, and you will be guaranteed to find many of them. Going to a professional reduces your risk of ending up a horror story yourself enormously, but a small minority of people who get Botox still end up with facial pain, headaches, toothaches, droopy eyelids, nausea, and other side effects of Botox. I like the idea of temporarily getting rid of wrinkles, but I am worried about this.