I had been a hemorrhoid sufferer for 30 years with stage 3 prolapsed hemorrhoids, including 2 that were internal and one that was external. I had read an article in the Hippocrates Health Institute, November 2009 issue of an individual who had not only a serious case of hemorrhoids but also fissures and fistulas. He talked of his experience at the North American Chinese Medicine Hemorrhoids Treatment Center in Toronto, Canada. His was a severe case and it took him 5 weeks to totally heal his condition without surgery, without pain or drugs, and without scaring. To me this sounded to good to be true. After doing my own research I headed to Toronto to meet the Chinese doctors at the clinic.

At the clinic I learned that it takes generally just 7-10 days to get rid of hemorrhoids if they are stage one or two. Mine were stage 3 and required a 21 day visit. The clinic is owned by a famous medical family from China who is much revered by its citizens with numerous awards. They employ 400 doctors, and own 50 hospitals. The family has been treating hemorrhoids and associated medical conditions for some 5 generations. They developed a specific regimen rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine which helps the body heal the condition naturally using non toxic herbs. They have treated an estimated 3 million people with a 98% cure rate, yet little is known of their practice in the West.

How does their therapy work? They use a compound developed generations ago by the family. A detoxicating agent specifically targeted to the tissues of the affected area, as well as additional ingredients are designed to stem blood flow and activate healing - while at the same time relieve swelling, inflammation and pain. The core anti-hemorrhoidal ingredients in the compound actually shut off the blood supply to the affected vein - cutting off the life- blood of the hemorrhoid, in effect- while encouraging the body to remove water from the affected tissues. Ultimately, the hemorrhoid dries out and then falls off on its own. The procedure takes just 10 minutes a day, enough time for insertion of the compound into the rectum.

I stayed at the Hilton Suites Hotel in Markham, Canada. Today, I am hemorrhoid free. I have heard many horror stories about hemorrhoidal surgery. In my case, not only did I not have surgery, but also no complications, pain or scaring.....and for this I am ever grateful to the Chinese doctors who were wonderful and caring people. My total cost was $2,000 for the procedure which in my case took 3 weeks due to the severity of my stage 3 condition.

I wish to thank the owners of this forum for making this site available to the numerous sufferers whose lifestyles have been ravaged by this condition.

How long ago was this ?
Do you have to keep putting these herbs on all the time?
What is the recurrance rate ?
Is this treatment available outside of Canada?

Craig: Thank you for your reply. In answer to your 4 questions. I was treated in Toronto (Markham) Canada 2 months ago. The Ba Zhi San hemorrhoid procedure or protocol has a 98% success rate with nearly 3 million people having been treated in the Orient. Rarely is their a recurrence as the procedure treats both the root causes and outward symptoms at the same time. I am told that offices for this procedure are being set up first in San Francisco and then eventually in Florida. Unlike laser, or rubber band ligation or the PPH surgery, this procedure uses non-toxic herbs to dissipate moisture and reduce swelling from the affected tissues while encouraging the growth of healthy new flesh; it also relieves pain and aids the body in expelling toxins and fighting infection and alleviating itching and bleeding. To answer your question, only the doctors can insert the herbs into the rectum. A various mixture is used depending upon the condition. Generally, stage one or two hemorrhoids require a 7-10 day treatment of 10 minutes per day. Stage 3 prolapsed hemorrhoids or those with fissures and fistulas may require up to 21 days. But its not like being in a hospital as you just have to be available each day at the clinic for the rectal insertion. My treatment ended on November 8th. The incredible thing is that now, after I go to the bathroom, I no longer feel a lump in my anus. The 3 hemorrhoids just dried up and fell off on their own! How can I describe it? It's like having a baby's ass again with no scaring. A totally new feeling. I am truly flabbergasted! An anoscope, that is a speculum or device for examining the rectum, confirmed that I am hemorrhoid free....this after 30 years of anguish. And most fortunately, I do not have the sad story of pain, bleeding, thrombosis, and constipation that so many here complain of after using the rubber band technique or surgery.

That is such great news. All i can hope for is such a treatment is avaliable in Australia.

Hi Martin, I'm James and I also have a question for you. I have hemorrhoid too. It's external only, and it's singular. When I shower, I can feel it, the size of a pea bean. It hurt me 2 years ago when it first popped out, but since then, I've felt no presence of it. But, I'm concerned. Can it lead to something more serious? Is it possible for you to tell me some alternative hemorrhoid remedies because this clinic seems to expensive to me? And also, can you explain me the phases of hemorrhoids because I don't understand is it dangerous to have one even though it's harmless? 

Hi, i am so happy to hear that you have cured an i admire the fact that you want to help other people too. I am 23 living in London, i have hemorrhoids and it is really affecting me a lot and i amlooking forward to cure them, but i can;t go to China, i was wondering if there is any other way you can help me or send me some informations or some products i could buy from here, i would be wonderfull to start 2010 without this problem that makes me so stressed.Thanx you!

Canada, sorry!:-D

What are the ingredients in the herbal treatment they use?

do you have a name ? and number ?

Anyone who is reading this will be all too familiar with the misery of trying to function as a "normal" person. Trying to hide the fact that you are in so much pain, yet trying to make it look to the outside world that you are OK. It's amazing how your life centres around the anxiety of bowel movements, and being afraid to eat anything because what goes in must come out. If you are like me, you have done a lot of research and tried every type of herbal/home remedies that has helped other people, only to discover NOTHING works!

I have been to GP's; tried all the creams, suppositories and nothing made a difference. The steroids probably did more harm than good in the long run. I desperately did not want to resort to any type of surgery. I can't afford to take any time off work! From what I've read with other people experiences, the recovery is excrutiating, and more often than not, it doesn't solve the problem. I've heard from someone close to me that did the surgery that they wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy. Yikes!

After reading a post here, I decided to go to the N.A. TCM hemorrhoid clinic in Toronto ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. They got me in right away, I started treatment immediately after my consultation. I have more than one problem, so I need to go longer than "normal" for the treatments. Typically for general hemorrhoids treatment lasts around 7 - 10 days. The treatments are guaranteed to work. If you have any problems at all within the next 5 years they will treat you again for free.

This is a wonderful forum for people, and although it's such an embarrassing problem, I feel it's important to share my experience so anyone who is suffering with similar symptoms will know there is hope. You can have your life back, and most importantly you can be treated relatively PAIN FREE!

Here is my story in a nutshell:

My most recent bout started about 8 months ago. I thought I could cure it myself, tried almost everything I'd read in similar forums of treatments other people claimed helped them. Nothing helped. I was in excrutiating pain 24/7. Dreading very painful bowel movements, the pain afterwards rarely subsided until the next one, so the anxiety was not helping things at all. I all but stopped eating.

When I went in for my consultation (last Tues) at the N.A.T.C.M. clinic the Dr.s (2 Drs treat you) explained to me what exactly my problems were, and assured me that all could be treated. I felt like I had won a lottery! I have 3 problems that need to be corrected. 1. internal/external hemorrhoids, with skin tags. 2. Very large (3-5 cm) fissure, attached to my newest skin tag (which is the source of my pain), and 3. due to the anxiety my sphincter muscle has all but closed up. When he did the exam he could only get the tip of one finger in (painful), he explained that in a "normal" person he should have been able to get 2 1/2 fingers in do do an exam. OUCH!

So I have been going for daily treatments since Tuesday. It only takes 5 minutes in the office. It's quite simple, they just insert some gauze with the medication into the rectum. It gets expelled when you have a bowel movement. I found the day after I started the treatment I noticed a huge improvement.

Yesterday they worked on all the problems at one go. I was a little nervous about this because it involved acupuncture in my sphincter, but let me assure you the procedure itself was painless. They needed to determine how big the "root" of the skin tags were and they put medicine into them, and also into the fissure. They told me that I would be in pain that night, but would feel all better by the morning. They were right! I walked out of the office afterwards saying to my husband, I didn't need you to drive me, that didn't hurt at all......10 minutes later the medicine started to work it's magic. It was painful, I won't lie, but it compared to the pain of the fissure after a bowel movement. When I woke up in the morning I felt better, and discovered both the external skin tags had shrunk to almost nothing. Every day I see improvement, I'm so looking forward to the day (soon, very soon) when I will no longer dread having BM's.

If you are like me and are afraid to eat, let me share a few things that I have found to benefit me immensely. Drink wheatgrass juice daily. You can buy it in ice cube trays frozen from your local health food store. I just add a drop of water to it and drink it up. It tastes like cold green tea, but of course it is grass, so a bit earthy. The vitamins in it are amazing. I actually really enjoy it, and it helps keep your stool soft, and gives you energy when you are worn down. Another thing I love is hemp seeds (aka hemp hearts) It's a wonderful source of vitamins and fibre. They taste just like shelled raw sunflower seeds. I enjoy them on their own, or on a salad, but you can add them to anything. Organic and suitable for anyone with nut allergies. Look them up on line, you will be surprised how healthy (& inexpensive) these things are.

Just let me say that you are not alone in your suffering. The Doctor's are absolutely amazing at the clinic. They care about the patients, and have dedicated their lives (5 generations) to helping people with these conditions. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone who just can't bear the pain anymore and want' to take back their lives. You may be wondering about the cost for the treatment. It's about $1000/problem and it's worth every penny! Save up, borrow, take out a loan, it will be the best investment you ever make on yourself, and you are worth it!

Take care of yourselves!

Hi There,
If there is anyone in Edmonton who has hemroids. Please do not hesitate to contact, we have a treatment here for you that does not require any surgery at all.

Please email for more information.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I live in Edmonton and am suffering to the point of craziness from the hemorrhoids. Your email address has been removed so I am not sure how to get in contact with you??? And what is the name of the clinic in Toronto?? I would sell everything I have to get rid of this pain. Help please. I am a mother of 3 boys and they need me to be on my best...but I feel like I am failing them. HELP...Someone...PLEASE!!! I am not even constipated any more...have resolved that problem...but the hemorrhoids are still there...getting worse!! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Has anybody else in the Toronto area used this NATCM clinc? i guess I'm looking for more refrences.

Is there any clinic like this in San Francisco? I wish i had enough money to take time off work and stay in Canada and do this. If they could come to SF that'd be my dream come true. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
Just in case anyone has any other alternatives.

I had good results with the non-surgical Ultroid procedure for my prolapsed, bleeding hems. They treated one at a time, each one month apart, for a total of 4 treatments. I had varying degrees of soreness for a few days afterward, but no pain with a bm. This was a year ago, and so far so good. It may be helpful to research and talk to a Dr. in your area that does it.