I have had 4 cortisone injections in right knee and 3 in left. I just noticed my urine is dark gold, no smell, no kidney pain, buring/UTI etc. Is this color change due to injections? I drink a normal amount of water, take herbals and meds reguarly. Also, can coritsone mess with your sugar levels as in diabetes/cause headache?

Thanks~~

I have the same thing. I had a cortisone shot in my wrist yesterday and today mumurine is a gold rusty color. There has to be a connection but I can't find anything online

Same for me. Had 2 injections yesterday and my urine is dark the morning.

I had the shot in my back a few hours ago and now my pee is like a bright orange when I wipe

i have noticed the same thing after having a Cortisone shot on 07-26-2018. I am also urinating a lot more

I had a cortisone shot yesterday 9.29.18 in my right shoulder. Today my urine is very dark. Feel a little feverish and injection sight hurts. Shot itself was not painful. Haven't noticed a big difference in amount of shoulder pain a normally experience. How long will urine stay this dark? And how long before it helps with the pain?